Landlords‎ > ‎

Property Management

Do you own property in the Nottinghamshire or Derbyshire area, but you don’t live in the area? Do you need someone you can trust to call, assess and fix any minor problems, without having to investigate it yourself? Do you need any major or minor refurbishment to make your house rentable?


What about Gas Safety Certificates, boiler or gas fire servicing or an Electrical Periodic Inspection that is useful for your rental properties? Perhaps you need an Energy Performance Certificate?


Our services include:


v  general repairs to properties;

v  part or full refurbishment, including decorating, of properties;

v  arranging for boiler and/or gas fire servicing;

v  arranging for Gas Safety Certificates;

v  Electrical Periodic Inspection reports;

v  Energy Performance Certificates.


We can even discuss property management with you.


Let us take the worry from you when renting your property. Call us for a free quotation to discuss your needs.